Jun 05, 2023
BTAC 115 - Professional Image Building Credits: 1
Students learn to project a professional and successful image in today’s competitive workplace. Discusses business wardrobe, color analysis and design, hygiene (skin care and hairstyle), self-esteem, professional etiquette and the techniques for a successful interview. This is a pass/no credit course.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Identify guidelines for professional wardrobe.
- Project a professional image in a believable manner.
- Draw a conclusion on individual image and project it properly.
- Take his/her/their skills and abilities and learn how to successfully present them in a competitive job market.
- Develop positive self esteem through positive imaging.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)