Jun 08, 2023
BTAC 151 - Word: Create, Edit and Format Documents Credits: 1
Focuses on Microsoft Word basics such as document formatting, document organization, text and paragraph formatting, styles.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Demonstrate Word basics.
- Create, save and edit documents using Microsoft Word.
- Edit and format font, paragraph, and document levels.
- Preview and print documents.
- Insert and format headers and footers.
- Insert and apply section formatting.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)