Jun 09, 2023
BTAC 166 - Access: Create and Modify Forms Credits: 1
Introduces data protection to ensure data integrity, validation and reliability. Also introduces students to forms using Microsoft Access database application. Viewing the data through a form allows the user to see one record at a time, rather than many records as would be the case in the datasheet view.
Recommended: Basic knowledge of computer, keyboarding and Access skills.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Establish data validity.
- Create and modify a lookup field.
- Create and modify a multivalued lookup field.
- Work with input masks.
- Create forms by using the Form Tool.
- Create custom forms in Design view.
- Create subforms.
- Design functional formats.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)