Jun 08, 2023
BTAC 187 - PowerPoint: Preparing a Presentation Credits: 1
Focuses on Microsoft PowerPoint basics such as storyboard creation and presentation, managing files, and editing and enhancing the contents, applying and modifying the design, running a slide show, inserting and modifying text and images, and using the drawing tools.
Recommended: Keyboarding skills.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Identify and implement PowerPoint elements.
- Create, open and edit a presentation.
- Add and format slides.
- Work in different views.
- Apply slide show timings, animations and transitions.
- Print a presentation using various layouts.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)