Jun 08, 2023
BTAC 192 - Excel: Charts and Working with Large Worksheets Credits: 1
Focuses on using Excel’s charting feature and working with large worksheets.
Recommended: BTAC 191 and keyboarding skills.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Create, modify and enhance charts.
- Freeze rows and columns.
- Hide and unhide rows, columns, and worksheets.
- Protect a cell, a worksheet, and a workbook.
- Modify settings and options for printing worksheets.
- Apply basic table management and formatting.
- Sort, filter and total data.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)