This certificate program prepares graduates to develop concepts and knowledge necessary to provide entry level nurse assistant care.
Students in this certificate program must possess the following prior to enrollment in the program:
- 18 years of age
- Valid photo ID (driver’s license or any state-issued photo ID)
- Must pass a Washington State Patrol and DSHS Background Check
- College Success Assessment score of 72 or higher, or CASAS Assessment score of 236 or higher
- Immunization copies: TB (2 step or quantiferon) and current Flu vaccination
- Uniform, text book and class supplies
- Health insurance, both injury and sickness and Liability Insurance is required for participation in the program
For the complete details, please refer to the Nurse Assistant Application.
Students must earn a grade of 2.5 or higher in each class in the program to earn the certificate.
Contact: Career and Advising Center-Student Affairs & Success Building, 104; 253-833-9111, ext. 2641, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Session Sign Up: greenriver.edu/info-sessions
Nursing Assistant | https://www.greenriver.edu/students/academics/degrees-programs/nursing/nursing-assistant/