Dec 03, 2023
BTAC 189 - PowerPoint: Customize and Incorporate Web Features Credits: 1
Focuses on developing and organizing content, working with color; customizing design templates; running custom slide shows; preparing presentations for web delivery.
Recommended: BTAC 187 and keyboarding skills.
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Create and modify master presentation.
- Create and customize presentation elements, including animation, slide shows, and templates.
- Insert and edit links.
- Add action buttons.
- Save, preview, and publish a presentation as Web page.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)