Dec 06, 2023
A SIM 300 - Flight Instructor Completion Credits: 1
Ground school covering principles of instruction, instructor-student interaction, setting standards and developing aviation skills and knowledge in hands-on one-on-one, learning environments with special emphasis on safety and Line Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) procedures, methods and skills. Students must possess a Flight Instructor Certificate to complete this course.
Enrollment Requirement: Instructor consent.
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Apply their understanding of flight instruction techniques.
- Analyze and interpret Federal Aviation Regulations pertaining to flight instruction.
- Demonstrate the ability to flight instruct from the right seat of an aircraft.
- Develop the ability to safely and efficiently explain flight maneuvers.
- Prepare thoroughly for a position in the aviation industry.
- Employ their understanding of the integral parts of the global aviation industry through practical application of comprehensive aeronautical principles.
- Demonstrate their ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary and diverse team of aviation professionals through proficiency in the skills and technology used in the aviation industry.
- Quantitative and Symbolic Reasoning - Quantitative Reasoning encompasses abilities necessary for a student to become literate in today’s technological world. Quantitative reasoning begins with basic skills and extends to problem solving.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)