Jun 05, 2023
BTAC 132 - Business Communication Applications Credits: 5
Focuses on the use of the PowerPoint, Outlook and One Note applications. Includes basic and advanced concepts for each application and their usage in business.
Enrollment Requirement: BTAC 100 with a grade of 2.0 or higher; or instructor consent.
Course Fee: $30.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Identify and implement elements of Microsoft Office applications.
- Plan, create, and modify presentations.
- Construct and format professional email and scheduling components.
- Organize information using digital tools.
- Integrate Microsoft Office applications.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Successfully integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)