Jun 05, 2023
BTAC 152 - Word: Tables and Sharing Documents Credits: 1
Focuses on inserting a table, formatting a table, applying formulas to table data, inserting graphics, as well as working with document collaboration, merging documents, and using reference resources.
Recommended: BTAC 151 and keyboarding skills.
Course Fee: $5.00
Students who successfully complete this class will be able to:
- Insert and format tables.
- Sort and apply formulas to table data.
- Convert text to a table.
- Insert and format graphic elements.
- Use reviewing tools.
- Create and modify references.
- Modify document properties.
- Implement calculator/computer technology to solve problems.
- Integrate Microsoft Office software applications to present information in a meaningful manner.
- Critical Thinking - Critical thinking finds expression in all disciplines and everyday life. It is characterized by an ability to reflect upon thinking patterns, including the role of emotions on thoughts, and to rigorously assess the quality of thought through its work products. Critical thinkers routinely evaluate thinking processes and alter them, as necessary, to facilitate an improvement in their thinking and potentially foster certain dispositions or intellectual traits over time.
- Responsibility - Responsibility encompasses those behaviors and dispositions necessary for students to be effective members of a community. This outcome is designed to help students recognize the value of a commitment to those responsibilities which will enable them to work successfully individually and with others.
Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)