This degree program prepares students to be successful in a wide range of business careers. The focus is on providing a broad set of business skills that will help students perform better in the workplace and increase their advancement opportunities. Career paths in business management include marketing, sales, general management, project management, small business, and more.
Business Management courses emphasize practical application of skills important for personal and professional development. Our students range from those with no business experience to those with more than two decades in the workforce.
Contacts: Nicole Harris, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sean McKeaque, email@example.com, Daniel deWolff, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business, Marketing & Entrepreneurship | https://www.greenriver.edu/students/academics/degrees-programs/business-marketing-and-entrepreneurship/
- Demonstrate leadership competencies and teamwork skills necessary to resolve interpersonal and organizational challenges that most often occur in the modern workplace.
- Communicate clearly, appropriately, and persuasively to business stakeholders, both orally and in writing.
- Describe the basics of strategic planning and creative problem solving.
- Explain the methods for organizing and delegating work.
- Discuss self-management skills related to areas such as goal setting, self-esteem, and problem solving.